Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gloria Allred embarrassed on national TV (Allred and Huffington are pond scum!)

Essex502
    All-red is a b!tch. Period.

mirvin
    Hey, did you guys see Bob Mullhulland get chewed anew by Brit Hume? It was great. Apparently Hume had never encountered Mullholland and he called his b.s. at every turrn!!

Dave C
    great stuff.
    Some of us already knew that GA was pond-scum.
    We can all do without a few of those characters.

summerlove
    My father was an attorney in the San Fernando Valley for many, many years. At one time, he was also President of the San Fernando Valley Bar Association. When I was about 15, I was at my dad's office (I went there everyday after schol to do homework and I'd ride home with him)and he was about to have a Association meeting in his conference room. He had a client in his office, behind closed doors. Gloria Allred was also a member of the assn. Due to my dad's client, he was a little late in starting the meeting - and Allred burst into his office, with his client sitting there, and began to rip him a new one because he was holding her up. He was only about 5 minutes late! Anyway, he stepped out of his office, shut the door, and told her to get the "F@#K out of his office"! She stormed out and he never saw her again. I thougt it was so cool because what she did wasn't right, and I love telling that story. I remember it as if it were yesterday! What a B!*@H!@!

OGShocker
    mirvin:
    Hey, did you guys see Bob Mullhulland get chewed anew by Brit Hume? It was great. Apparently Hume had never encountered Mullholland and he called his b.s. at every turrn!! I heard this on my XM radio! I only wish I could have seen Brit roll his eyes at BS Bob!

OGShocker
    mirvin:
    Hey, did you guys see Bob Mullhulland get chewed anew by Brit Hume? It was great. Apparently Hume had never encountered Mullholland and he called his b.s. at every turrn!! I heard this on my XM radio! I only wish I could have seen Brit roll his eyes at BS Bob!

lilrick
    eef allred

GlastronGuy
    Gloria Allred is a worthless tool.
    Arianna Huffington is an intelligent woman.

Dave C
    Brit Hume is so funny. Mulholland & Mcauliff were spinning on his show and calling Bush "jr" (basically being disrespectful pricks)
    So he asked "what did you call him, who is that?" AFter they said it was the president. he said "I never heard him called that"
    He knew what they were talking about, he was playing a game with them because they were being disrespectful on his show and he didn't like it.

Waldo
    I heard the photographer on the John and Ken show. He stated that Arnold wasn't even in the trailer when the photo was taken and the girls (accuser) was laughing and thinking it was sooooo funny when she did it.
    Also, many other members of that movie set took pictures of their body parts, tattoos, etc., so everyone else could figure out the person in the picture.
    GA was just on the Jim Rome show as well commenting on the Kobe Bryant case. She was pretty much "it could go either way". Wasn't realy jumping on Kobe but just answering Jim's questions without her normal jcaked up opinion. Maybe she was intimidated by Romie!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12