Representing my Nor-Cal V-Drive Bro's
I went out to this place in the Deta called Lost Isle (pumper beach) and met a lot of nice people with Jet's. And the beer was flowin. Then the shit talkin started and I was the only flat amoung this group. A couple blown jets and some other hot boats hangin out on the beach talkin shit. So after watching these guy's make some passes and braggen about spankin flatties, I decided to fire up the flat and represent!!!!!!
Now, those jets were quick out of the hole, but this little 10.1 oval port BBC spanked about five of you suck-n-blo's. I gotta admit, those blower motors had me a little worried, but the Flat was representing!!!! Needless to say, when we got back to the beach the shit talkin was over OUCH. Just a little 10.1 motor, nothing more! CFW is commin and you Delta Boys better turn up the booost because my flat is slow compared to what will at CFW.
You Jet boy's want to see some real fast flat's, CFW on father's day!!!!!!!!!!! Show me Don't tell me. Representing my Nor-Cal V-Drive Bro's.